La Misericordia S.A.’s plant is located in the City of Luque, only 15 Km away from Asuncion, Paraguay’s capital.
La Misericordia S.A.’s facilities were designed and constructed following FDA’s HACCP (Hazard, Analysis & Critical Control Points) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) norms and quality parameters.
The company covers more than 3,000m2, including a grain silo with a storage capacity of 550TM and assisted ventilation. This allows for the constant control of the seed’s temperature and humidity levels, thus ensuring its high quality and storage.
- A raw material reception area
- A dust extraction system to eliminate pollutants
- A metal detection and elimination system
- A pre-cleansing and seed classification system
- A final cleaning area
- A packaging area
- A quality control lab for seed testing
- Administrative offices
- A final product storage area